Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bento No. 36 - Lovey Dovey Bear


After a good whole month of fun making Halloween themed bentos and admiring other creative bentos, we are back to normal. I missed the Halloween though..

To adjust back to usual tempo.. I make a simple bento for E. Spread some strawberry jam on a bun and make it into a bear.

Cheese as the nose, nori the eyes and mouth. Cut a small section from the gummies as the rosy cheeks.

Added few heart shaped layered cheese for E.

He wiped out everything. :)

5 comments:

  1. The bear looks so surprise that someone is taking his picture yeah? So cute! And love the layered cheese! I'm missing the Halloween theme bento fun too and now really looking forward for Christmas theme bento soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Emily and Ai Ping.
    haha..ya. the bear has a surprised 'O' shaped mouth.
    I find the layered cheese very handy.. the kids pops in the mouth easily.
    yea.. "Santa Claus is coming to town"
    lets get the mood kicking in..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the layered cheese! Did you layer it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OhayoBento: Thanks. yea.. I bought two types of cheese with two colours stack them piece by piece on top of each other. I should do a tutorial on this soon. its easy..and very useful for decorating bentos.

    ReplyDelete