Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bento No. 49 - Little Rooster and Little Hen




I have been trying to wake up a wee bit earlier than usual recently, so to have more time to prepare stuffs and get everything ready before leaving house.
As I have been late to work for 2 days due to both E fell sick early this month. So I better not take the chance again.. :)
I have seen cute little chicks made by other bento mums, and I love them. I finally have a try on it, with a little help of my jewel , flower and musical note picks.
I cut sammies by using a heart shape cutter, add a Pink jewel pick for the rooster, yellow flower pick for the hen.
And I found a musical note just perfect for the chicky feet..haha..
On the top layer of the box, i add some grapes, lemon slices and cheese crakers for E.

17 comments:

  1. I don't know... I always love to see chick idea on bento too :D. The flower food picks are cute, I don't have them yet ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun how you can transform hearts into something else completely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck waking up early! I'm not a morning person, I hate to wake up ^_^ The picks are perfect!!! I love the musical note feet! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tata, ya.. i bought the flower pick and musical picks at Daiso during my recent trip in Singapore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your nice comments, Mama Elaine, Uniflame. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jenn,:). I need the little rooster to wake me up early..haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Heather, I need some luck in waking up for this week. I got to office just in time this morning..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope both your Es are feeling much better now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Alice, thanks, they are ok now. what a relief.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So smart way to use picks! Just lovely ^_^.
    *sending all strength to mama for the morning chores and to lil' Es to remain healthy!*
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them! So cute! So many ways to make cute little birdies! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a cute bento!!! Makes me wish spring would hurry up and get here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Karaimame, Thanks so much for your wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ludricous Mama & Lindsey : Thank you, yea.. Little chicky would wake me up in the nice spring morning.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So creative of you to use the music picks for the feet! Cute bento!

    ReplyDelete