Monday, April 18, 2011

Bento No. 71 - Little Chick

Hello! Its Monday again! Time flies. For me, it has been zombie nights these weekend, my little Miss E caught a serious Flu. She was crying through the night.


I have to take leave today to bring her to the paedatrician and take care of her at home.


So I made a speedy bento, use the zig zag cutter for the cracked egg shell, and oval cutter on a piece of Cheese for the chick. Another small piece of triangular Cheddar Cheese for the beak.


Drop in a few blue berries and grapes in the Cherry food cup too.

4 comments:

  1. Oh poor Eunice...Hope she feels better soon, so you can get some rest as well.
    This speedy egg is very nice!! again, good job sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your little one is much better by now... I'm sure this bento chick will help for a better condition :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Chris, Eunice is still tired and have running nose.

    Thanks, I think i have to make speedy bento tonite again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the well wishes, Tata.

    ReplyDelete