Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bento 124 - Ouch! Its Mr. Bump

I carried on with my Mr. Men theme today, another popular character - Mr. Bump!
He is a careless and clumsy little guy, tripping and falling all the time..
Luckily Mr. Bump fell onto a bed of macaroni today.. lol..
I hope E will be more careful when he is playing , not injuring himself like Mr. Bump always did.. ;)
I boiled 2 tiny farm fresh egg, dye one of them with a tiny dot of blue food colour in a glass of water. Slice a section from the top and bottom of the blue egg, and replace by a section of the white egg for the bandage. Cut a small piece from back of the blue egg for the hands and legs.
Hope you all have a Lucky day just as Mr. Bump today! :)

12 comments:

  1. Love your Mr Bump, he looks great! I loved the Mr Men as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! My son is loving Mr Noisy at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, haha.. Mr Noisy is fun too.. my boy is actually like him..always talking so loud.. i like to tease him with Mr. Noisy character.

      Delete
  3. Very cute! I'm pretty sure I looked like that at the gym this morning! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute, Mr Bump is one of my favorite fr the series. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ming, so your boys have read the Mr. Men series?

      Delete
  5. He is awesome!! Put a smile on my face, I would love to open my bento and uncover him!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. i thought his expression is funny too..;)

      Delete