Monday, October 10, 2011

Bento No. 103 - Halloween Monsters

Hallow Everyone, I want to share a fun Halloween Bento today.. haha.. I just love Halloween bentos.
I colour one of the quail eggs with Pandan Juice to make the green Frankenstein and another with tumeric powder add in water for the mustard yellow Jack ' O Pumpkin. Make a cute version of Dracula and Jack (from Nightmare before Christmas).
Inside the box are also a cup of Macaroni and Cheese with a slice of hard boiled egg as the full moon with some bats from nori.

Do you get the Halloween feel? haha.. Happy Halloween!

Shared this bento at Shannon's WFLW , Bento Blog Network and For the Kids Fr iday, hop over to check out other great bento ideas!

14 comments:

  1. This is so cute! So many great parts, but I think my favorite is the flying bats against the moon! Very creative. This works for this week's Bento of the Week as well as a few more this month at Bento Blog Network.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diana, yeah.. i saw the theme ' pumpkin' , will definitely link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! I love to see more :DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely get the Halloween feel from this bento. Cute little Halloween icons in this bento, so love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! U are very creative with eggs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bentomonsters.. I have not choice, my boy rejected bread recently..so i left with eggs for his snack bento.. so got to think of different ideas from eggs. If you have any idea,kindly share with me..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bobo, I dun hv much egg ideas to share, coz my younger boy does not like hard boiled eggs or sunny side up. :( If I use as decor, most of the time, I end up eating 4 him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is eggs-actly what a Halloween meal should look like.

    ReplyDelete
  9. JDaniel4's Mom, Thanks for dropping by my blog and your nice comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL @ JDaniel4's Mom :) your bento is adorable - as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Candy Girl, Thanks for the adorable comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! I especially love the vampire egg.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Keitha, thanks for dropping some nice comments!

    ReplyDelete