Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bento No. 13 - Simple bread bento






I have bought some new bento gadgets from another Daiso outlet last Sunday. So happy to see those cute animal food barans and picks, I just grab and load up my basket without hesitation. haha.

So I use the 4 in 1 bread cutter to make a cat, a bear and a heart shape jam and cheese bread for E's school break.

In another layer of bento box, i put in few slices of golden kiwi, cherries and some honey stars.

I manage to get a musical note nori cutter, i cut it into half to make the eyes and the ears of the bear. While i cut the eyes of the cat free hand.

Still looking for the shoe puncher and other carla craft puncher for the facial expression.

If i have one of those, it saves my time in cutting the eyes and mouth.


3 comments:

  1. What a creative idea to modify the musical note puncher! I love the little sandwiches, so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete